Getting Started with Facebook Advertising Livestream REPLAY from Sydney
Getting Started with Facebook Advertising (Livestream REPLAY from Sydney)
Matt Monahan, Co-Founder, AlphaBoost
Facebook has nearly one billion users. With an audience that large, there is an amazing opportunity to scale your business using the Facebook platform. This class is designed for everyone from startups to big brands that want to achieve better results from their Facebook marketing efforts.
Here’s what you will learn:
- What is Facebook marketing actually worth? We’ll review the differences between paid, owned, and earned media – and discuss how to measure the ROI for each
- The best methods for developing an objective-based Facebook advertising strategy – including 10 Awesome Facebook Ad Tactics
- Best practices for gathering insights about your target audience on Facebook
- How to use quantitative decision analysis to achieve your social advertising goals
- Best practices for creating content that works on Facebook
- Media Buying Best Practices
- Beyond Facebook – YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
Matt Monahan is the Co-Founder and CEO of ALPHABoost, the support system that helps social advertisers make better decisions. Matt also co-founded Sharethrough. He graduated from Stanford University, is a mentor at 500 Startups, and was an advisor to Wildfire Interactive.
TO VIEW THIS LIVESTREAM: We'll send a link to the email address you used to purchase your ticket, a few hours prior to the start time. Be sure to check your inbox (and your spam folder).
Can't make it? Sign up at General Assembly Sydney to stay in the loop on future events and classes.
Learn More: Getting Started with Facebook Advertising Livestream REPLAY from Sydney