eMed's 6 to follow in entrepreneurship
Many things can make you a better entrepreneur. But here's one that certainly helps: networking. So every week eMed is going to highlight some healthcare and life science entrepreneurs on twitter you should consider following. This is not an endorsement, but an encouragement. Entrepreneurship is better when everyone joins the conversation. So please join us by following @emedcommunity and participating on eMed at Entrepreneurship.org .
- @smallbiztrends: Tweets from the Small Business Trends community and its CEO, Anita Campbell. Also, CEO of @BizSugar . A Forbes Top Influential Woman for Entrepreneurs. Cleveland, Ohio· smallbiztrends.com
- @ReadySetStartup: Passionate about: startups & new ideas, social biz, women entrepreneurs, doing stuff, my family. Entrepreneur, Lecturer, Mum, Blogger, Musician. Melbourne, Australia· readysetstartup.com/welcome-twitte&hellip
- @marketingwizdom: INTJ Entrepreneur strategist author speaker and business mentor to aspiring market leaders. Digital native and foodie into cars, design, Apple and skiing. Milton Keynes, UK· marketingwizdom.com/twitter
- @scottgerber: Founder, @YEC . @TIME columnist. Host, @Inc #FoundersForum . Connect w/ #entrepreneurs on #StartupLab : http://MyStartupLab.com New York City· scottdgerber.com
- @NinaKaufman: Forbes Top 30 Women Entrepreneurs on Twitter | Demystifying small business law for entrepreneurs from an award-winning business lawyer, speaker, and blogger. New York· AskTheBusinessLawyer.com
- @ted_mcgrath: The Great Transformer/Entrepreneurial Inspirator/World Leader/Game Changer with Straight Up PASSION... I AM LIMITLESS and SO ARE YOU! San Diego, CA· rizeglobal.com