eMed's 6 to follow in entrepreneurship
Many things can make you a better entrepreneur. But here's one that certainly helps: networking. So every week eMed is going to highlight some healthcare and life science entrepreneurs on twitter you should consider following. This is not an endorsement, but an encouragement. Entrepreneurship is better when everyone joins the conversation. So please join us by following @emedcommunity and participating on eMed at Entrepreneurship.org .
- @Farzad_ONC: National Coordinator for Health IT. Washington, DC · healthit.gov
- @SearchHealthIT: http://SearchHealthIT.com provides health care technology professionals with information on building and managing a health care IT infrastructure. Newton, MA · searchhealthit.techtarget.com
- @Gienna: Tweeting about #healthcare, #healthIT, #mhealth, media, news & more. Editor-in-chief, @FierceHealth, FierceHealthIT. Swampscott, Massachusetts · fiercehealthcare.com
- @EMRAnswers: #EMR Usability Geek. Passionate about systems that work, #Interoperability & #Patientsafety #HIT5 2013, #HIT1 2012, #117 #thewalkinggallery #HITsm #patients Nashville · twitter.com/EMRAnswers
- @DrLyleMD: Physician, Change Agent, HIT Innovator, Entrepreneur · drlyle.blogspot.com
- @HealthStandards: Engaging conversations on healthcare and technology. #HITsm #healthIT · hl7standards.com