eMed's 6 to follow in entrepreneurship
Many things can make you a better entrepreneur. But here's one that certainly helps: networking. So every week eMed is going to highlight some healthcare and life science entrepreneurs on twitter you should consider following. This is not an endorsement, but an encouragement. Entrepreneurship is better when everyone joins the conversation. So please join us by following @emedcommunity and participating on eMed at Entrepreneurship.org.
- @ShimCode: Healthcare IT Service Manager | Enrollment, Medicare, Risk Adjustment, Reporting | Research, Product Mgmt, Analysis & Design | #agile | #HIT100 #PDX & #PHX via #BNA & #ORD · shimcode.blogspot.com
- @UMHealthSystem: Creating the future of health care through scientific discovery and innovations in education while providing the most effective and compassionate care. Ann Arbor · UofMHealth.org
- @mspbjGrayson : Reporter at @mspbjnews covering entrepreneurs, money, tech, health care and med-device. Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN · mspbj.com
- @averyfisher: #healthcare & #technology #entrepreneur @remedify Nashville, TN, USA · averyfisher.me
- @a2serendipity : Food. Books. Traveler. Music. Cinema. Writer. Creative. Catalyst. Healthcare & Tech Entrepreneur. Ann Arbor · a2serendipity.tumblr.com
- @mcsaxman: digital health entrepreneur, startup mentor, skier, fly fisherman, Steelers fanatic, Co-head of Health 2.0 Denver/Boulder Chapter Boulder, CO · about.me/mcsaxman