AMA Signature Luncheon Accelerating Growth through Strong Partnerships
The Bedford Group, a leading marketing management consultancy, will moderate a discussion among a select panel of clients about how to maximize Client/Agency relationships to lead to the best possible work output and business results.
1. Performance Evaluation – what is your process for ensuring the relationship is on the right track? Do you have a formal process for evaluating performance? What are the main criteria? How do you tie those criteria to your business goals?
2. Integration – how do various agencies work together? How have you broken down the walls to promote transparency? How do you avoid fear of competition?
3. Innovation – how does your agency help you stay relevant? What do your agency and client teams do together to promote innovation? Share best practices and processes for fostering ingenuity on a regular basis.
4. Compensation – Share some of what you consider to be best practices for compensation - is it value or labor based? Incentive or bonus driven? How is it tied to KPIs?
5. Access – how engaged is your agency partner with senior executives? Are they involved with strategic business planning? Why or why not? What have been the challenges for making this interaction positive and how have you addressed them?
Kerry Kielb: Moderator
The Bedford Group
Vance Overbey: Panel
VP of Advertising
Mauricio Parise: Panel
General Manager, Worldwide Marketing Communications
Delta Air Lines
Mark Hendrix: Panel
SVP, Director of Marketing
Fifth Third Bank
Cam Glover: Panel
Director of Marketing
Rollins Corporation (Orkin Pest Control)
All Walk-ins: $55
Table of 10 Special Pricing: $345
You will receive an email confirmation once your registration is complete. Please contact us if your confirmation is not received.
IMPORTANT PARKING UPDATE to be considered through May 2013: Due to the construction of a new hotel at the venue, self-parking is no longer available behind Villa Christina. Complimentary valet parking will be available. There is plenty of free self-parking available in the parking deck located at 2002 Summit Boulevard (Regus/Kodak/CA) which is diagonally across from Villa Christina. Follow the green & white signs directing you to Villa Christina Visitors parking. Please plan to arrive promptly to allow yourself time to park, and check-in.
Due to pre-registration costs and guarantees, refunds or credits are not extended for this event. However, registrations are transferable. On the day of the event, the substitute attendee must present a copy of the registration receipt or e-mail verification to be admitted to the event.
Learn More: AMA Signature Luncheon Accelerating Growth through Strong Partnerships