"It’s your right to be uncommon if you can. You seek opportunity to compete. You desire to take the calculated risk, to dream, to build, yes, even to fail, and to succeed."
— Ewing Kauffman
The Kauffman Founders School taps the potential of online education, presenting a robust curriculum from which entrepreneurs can learn anywhere, anytime. Subject experts present lectures that are embedded in modules designed to give founders a rich learning experience, engaging them in lessons that will make a difference in what they do in their business today, tomorrow, and in the future.
What you'll find in Founders School:
- Presentations from leading experts
- Suggestions for additional readings that enhance lessons and offer founders additional insights and resources
- Questions for founders and their teams to answer
- An “impact guide” designed to help answer the question, “What will I do differently as a result of the lesson I’ve learned?”
- Insights from other founders about how they’ve tackled challenges
- Tools and resources to help founders implement what they’ve learned