eMed's 6 to follow in entrepreneurship
Many things can make you a better entrepreneur. But here's one that certainly helps: networking. So every week eMed is going to highlight some healthcare and life science entrepreneurs on twitter you should consider following. This is not an endorsement, but an encouragement. Entrepreneurship is better when everyone joins in the conversation. So please join us by following @emedcommunity and participating on eMed at Entrepreneurship.org.
- @MichelleSobel: Serial healthcare entrepreneur. Rocky mountain hiker. Mother of tweens and new puppy. Co-Founder of Analyte Health. Denver, CO.
- @VentureBuilder: #Entrepreneur, venture capitalist @iNovia and venture builder. Passionate about #startups, #tech, #entrepreneurship & the next big thing. Adrenaline junkie. Montreal , Canada • http://www.inoviacapital.com
- @mjcole100: Entrepreneur and CEO of Internet/Mobile/Game Companies; Interest in Health/Lifestyle/Education. Vancouver, Canada • http://www.vivitylabs.com
- @tgurtzy: Startup founder, data scientist, product guy. Louisville, KY.
- @Innovate127: Leading the charge for a Grand Rapids medical device startup called - TigerLAB. Grand Rapids, MI • http://www.tigerstudiodesign.com.
- @EmmanuelD2000: Medical Embryologist, Entrepreneur and Pastor. CEO of Dasam Medical Diagnostics Ltd and Dasam Transnational Ventures. Solution provider. Lagos, Nigeria • http://www.dasammedical.com
comments powered by