New eMed white paper: Building Your Team
Christina Hernandez Sherwood, eMed Editor, MedCity News
eMed has published the third in a series of white papers focused on issues key to life science and digital health entrepreneurs. The new white paper, Building Your Team, offers insights and tips on co-founders and first hires.
Highlights from the white paper include:
- The most important qualities for co-founders and team members
- Key questions to ask potential co-founders
- Tips on co-founder “dating”
- Why you need advisers during this stage
- Why to ignore titles, and consider types, when building your team
- Best practices in hiring
eMed’s earlier white papers have focused on Funding for Life Science Startups and Access.