Discover how your organization can benefit by serving entrepreneurs through FastTrac programs and materials. Support start-up, emerging, and growth entrepreneurs, and join FastTrac Affiliate organizations across the United States and around the world.
Learn more about FastTrac Programs.
Who Offers the FastTrac Programs?
FastTrac programs are delivered by a variety of affiliate organizations – non-academic, academic, nonprofit and for-profit – including chambers of commerce, business development centers, local and regional economic development councils, colleges, universities, microenterprise organizations, consulting firms, and many others across the fifty United States and select countries around the world. These organizations pursue meaningful goals to support entrepreneurship every day. And their leaders are passionate about:
Learn more about why organizations and institutions offer FastTrac
- Building their communities by building strong economies;
- Growing their organizations by providing valued services; and
- Fulfilling their missions by transforming principles into practice.
Who Participates in the FastTrac Programs?
FastTrac programs and materials meet the needs of aspiring and growth entrepreneurs on all socio-economic levels including:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who are evaluating their business idea to determine whether it can be viably launched into a business;
- Existing entrepreneurs who are looking for new, strategic focus and direction of the business they're leading;
- Displaced workers who are contemplating entrepreneurship as their new career option; and
- Students who are exploring entrepreneurship through college and university courses.
Become a FastTrac Affiliate
If you would like additional information about becoming a FastTrac Affiliate, contact Scott Carson email@example.com or 816-932-1231.
Upcoming FastTrac Program Director/Facilitator certification dates:
- October 21 - October 23, 2014